svn commit: r202598 - head/sys/compat/linux

Tue Jan 19 08:17:14 UTC 2010

Quoting "Wojciech A. Koszek" <wkoszek at FreeBSD.org> (from Mon, 18 Jan
2010 22:46:06 +0000 (UTC)):

> Author: wkoszek
> Date: Mon Jan 18 22:46:06 2010
> New Revision: 202598
>
> Log:
>   Let us to use our libusb(3) in Linuxolator.
>
>   With this change, Linux binaries can work with our libusb(3) when
>   it's compiled against our header files on GNU/Linux system -- this
>   solves the problem with differences between /dev layouts.
>
>   With ported libusb(3), I am able to use my USB JTAG cable with Linux
>   binaries that support it.

Can you make a binary linux-port out of libusb so that we can
integrate this into the linuxulator-userland-infrastructure?

The girl who stoops to conquer usually wears a low-cut dress.