[WIP] wine/i386 on FreeBSD/amd64 (take 2)

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Sun Jan 17 21:37:22 UTC 2010

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010, Maho NAKATA wrote:
> Hi David Naylor, ivoras@, and gerald@
>
> I fetch the following package
> http://people.freebsd.org/~ivoras/temp/wine-amd64-8-1.1.30%2c1.tbz
> and it works without problem. I tested my library which
> I have been developing, crossbuilding with mingw32 compiler environment
> and run with Wine on FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE-p2/amd64. So everything
> is on FreeBSD to develop Windows application :-)

Thanks for letting me know, Maha-san!  This is exciting news.

David, I did not see the actual patch but I wonder whether it might
make sense to have this as a slave port of emulators/wine, and if it
does will be more than happy to support you from my side.

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald at pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/