emulators/wine - failed to build

Eitan Adler eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:36:22 UTC 2010

 # uname -rms
FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE-p2 i386

# make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for wine-1.1.37,1:
     CUPS=off "Use CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System)"
     HAL=on "Use HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer)"
     LDAP=off "Use LDAP"
     LIBXSLT=off "Use libxslt (only used by msxml3.dll)"

# pkg_tree wine
|\__ xextproto-7.0.5
|\__ renderproto-0.9.3
|\__ kbproto-1.0.3