Aw: Shared Folders in FreeBSD guest on WinXP host

David Wahlund david.wahlund at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:31:58 UTC 2010

Yes, there are ways to work around it. Right now I'm using my host FTP
server to transfer files since it was already set up.

But as it seems the Shared Folders functionality is supposed to be
there, through 'mount vboxsf'. And if it works as supposed to it's
much easier to set up, at least for me.

David