Can we suppress VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone messages?

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 27 22:25:20 UTC 2009

Howdy,

I have been trying to use virtualbox more for "real work" that I would
usually have to boot windows for, and usually it works Ok. But in
order to get any kind of reliability I need to load vboxdrv in
loader.conf, which leads to a very large number of VBoxDrvFreeBSDClone
every time I boot, to the point where I basically can't read anything
on the console.

Can we suppress these messages, and/or make them an optional feature?
Is there an easy way to do this in the code that you could point me to?

Thanks,

Doug