Emulation of Linux V4L ioctls

Mon Nov 30 13:09:41 UTC 2009

Quoting "J.R. Oldroyd" <fbsd at opal.com> (from Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:36:22 -0500):

> On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:35:35 +0100, Alexander Leidinger
> <Alexander at leidinger.net> wrote:
>>
>> Some things I noticed and worry about:
>>   - videodev.h does not have a license, did you generate it
>>     yourself or did you take it from somewhere?

For the benefit of the readers of emulation@ a short info about the
current status (after doing some discussions off-list):
  - I have the green light from core to import this
  - a more recent version of the patch even allows flash to use v4l
    (at least in most cases, the bug is understood, the solution...
    may or may not be ready when I have time to commit the patch)
  - I try to get time to import it this week

KNOWLEDGE:
	Things you believe.