JFYI: VirtualBox-3.0.51.r22902_2 bridge networking freeze issue (solved)

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 17 11:19:33 UTC 2009

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, Daichi GOTO wrote:

> At last, I have found an issue situation of system freeze led by bridge
> networking. With Vimage enable built kernel, bridge networking feature will
> lead system freeze.

This is more likely a VIMAGE bug than a VirtualBox bug, as VIMAGE is not yet
well-tested or ready for real-world use.  I'm not sure if the bridge code is
considered productionable with VIMAGE yet?

Robert