linuxnero does not see SATA recorder

Person, Roderick personrp at UPMC.EDU
Thu Mar 26 05:49:28 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
> On a 7.1 RELEASE have an Optiark SATA DVD recorder using it as /dev/cd0 with growisofs
>
> have linux_base-fc-4_14 installed
> nero is linux-nero-3.5.0.1

>any ideas?

I don't think this has anything to do with being a SATA drive. I have tried linuxnero with SCSI and IDE drives and I
have never been able to make it see any drive. I gave up on it over a year ago.

Rod Person
Sr. Programmer
(412)454-2616
http://www.ccbh.com

"And of all the passions the most mischievous is pleasure. Why so? Because all things are the slave of pleasure; and because the life of the wicked is governed by pleasure as by a master."
- Philo
    The Second Book of the Treatise on The Allegories of the Sacred Laws, after the Work of the Six Days of Creation.