skype after f7->f8: problem with cyrillic characters in nicks

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Tue Jun 16 15:14:29 UTC 2009

on 16/06/2009 17:00 Alexander Leidinger said the following:
> If you run the linux fc-cache, you may cause problems for the FreeBSD
> native libfreetype. This is the reason why the Makefile says what it says.

This is the only only part that I can't fully understand. If linux fc-cache makes
changes only under /compat/linux then they should not affect native libfreetype.
As far I understand fc-cache only creates some file(s), so a parent directory for
that file should be the only pre-condition.

--
Andriy Gapon