VirtualBox - no screen refresh

Boris borisbsd at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:29:27 UTC 2009

Hi Matheus,

I got Revision 427 compiled on amd64 unfortunately it crashes at the time of
launching any VM. I have provided some details to Beat and pointed at this
thread as the issue looked similar to Vladimir's one when reading the
core.txt file produced after the system crash.

Let's see what comes back from Beat and the folks porting the port to
FreeBSD.

Boris