virtualbox and amd64

Nenhum_de_Nos matheus at eternamente.info
Wed Jul 15 16:20:47 UTC 2009

hail,

i don't know if this is was supposed to work right now, but on 8-BETA1
amd64 I freshly installed, I can't even boot a debian 4 and 5 amd64
machine. if I use a 32bits vm and no amd-v I can then boot.

I just installed firefox35, windowmaker and xorg. and then virtualbox. all
from sources.

the virtual machine has one cpu, AMD-V enabled (forced as is a amd64 vm),
512MB ram and 2GB virtual disk. sound disabled and default values
otherwise. there is a log from vbox available, if anyone thinks it may
help. this is a core2duo on intel dg33bu and virtualization enabled.

if need anymore info,

thanks in advance,

matheus

--