Linux GTK+ 2.10+

Wed Sep 24 05:58:34 UTC 2008

Quoting "Eitan Adler" <eitanadlerlist at gmail.com> (from Tue, 23 Sep
2008 22:19:56 -0400):

> Does anyone know when the linux-gtk2 port will support version 2.10 or
> above?

Find a good linux gtk2 RPM which works on Fedora 4, and we can update
it. If you don't find one, you have to wait until we have the new
linux infrastructure (Fedora 6, 7 or 8) fully integrated into the
ports (this requires that you run a FreeBSD release which supports
enough of the linux 2.6 kernel).

A psychiatrist is a fellow who asks you a lot of expensive questions
your wife asks you for nothing.
		-- Joey Adams