linux-libusb done

Martin Laabs martin.laabs at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Sun Oct 26 10:49:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've build succesfully an androgynous libusb. This is a libusb in
linux binary format with freebsd-like usb-access. (I use it to
run a jtag-debugging utility which is supplied as a linux
binary only.)
Unfortunately I had to patch the linux.ko module to support the
ioctl calls out of the linux application.
I can supply the libusb.so, a patch for the source of libusb
as well as the linux_ioctl.c on request.
Unfotunately I did not save the original linux_ioctl.c so I can not
publish a patch yet. (I'll do a cvsup these days ..)

Anyone who wants to maintain such a port?

Greetings,
 Martin