firefox & flash9 patches

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Mon Oct 6 15:24:14 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 12:52 +0200, Tijl Coosemans wrote:
> On Friday 03 October 2008 21:38:49 Kris Moore wrote:
> > I'm testing flash9 on i386 FreeBSD 7.1PR, and amd64 7.1PR, and it
> > seems to be working nicely now! Would it be possible to update the
> > www/linux-flashplugin9 port with your improved libflashsupport
> > library?

I installed the linux_procfs patch, rebuilt the kernel and installed it.
I installed missing linux ports, including the flash9 port.  Then I
copied your libflashsupport library over the installed one.  I ran the
command "nspluginwrapper -v -a -i" and rebooted.  My flash9 is not
working, the npviewer.bin is segfaulting.   Did I miss a step?

Thanks.