firefox & flash9 patches

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 23:03:11 UTC 2008

> I'm testing flash9 on i386 FreeBSD 7.1PR, and amd64 7.1PR, and it seems to
> be working nicely now! Would it be possible to update the
> www/linux-flashplugin9 port with your improved libflashsupport library?

If this actually fixes Flash9 w/ sound on FreeBSD 7.1, then these
patches should be committed ASAP

in my opinion Flash9 functionality is so significant and crucial to
the FreeBSD community as a whole that the 7.1 RELEASE should be held
up till this get committed

GREAT work guys, this is one of the single most sought after features
in any BSD period.
you have just made my day to hear that this works on FreeBSD 7.1

Sam Fourman Jr.
Fourman Networks