Lack of Flash support is no longer acceptable. Bounty established...

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Fri Jun 20 14:49:15 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 08:39 +0200, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> Quoting John Kozubik <john at kozubik.com> (from Thu, 19 Jun 2008
> 14:38:11 -0700 (PDT)):
>
> > First, a bounty has been posted here:
> >
> > http://blog.kozubik.com/john_kozubik/2007/12/bounty-posted-f.html

  Maybe the bounty would be better spent here,

This was from an email on the gnome list from Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at freebsd.org>

"As to the point about Flash, Kris also mentioned that he has the ear of
 someone at Adobe who was hinting that a capable developer willing to
 sign an NDA could be given code to work on a native Flash plug-in port.
 This could bode well for PC-BSD and FreeBSD should someone step up to
 do this work."