linux f8: futex op 128 not found

Lars Eighner portsuser at larseighner.com
Tue Jun 17 06:55:55 UTC 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

> Quoting Lars Eighner <portsuser at larseighner.com> (from Mon, 16 Jun 2008
> 16:26:28 -0500 (CDT)):
>
>> Evidently I hosed linux compatibility in the attemp to upgrade from fc4
>> to f8.
>
> No, you didn't. :)
>
> From which date is your -stable, or better, can you please go into the linux
> compat directory in /usr/src (where linux_futex.* is) and provide the output
> of "ident linux*"? This way we know for sure at which compatibility level
> your linuxulator is.

Err...never mind.  That stable was from April.  Today's fresh source tree
and build eliminates the futex problem.  Of course linux firefox with flash
seg faults now, but I suppose this is progress of a sort.  Wine firefox with
flash seems to work, but won't acrobat.  You can't have everything.

Thanks for the reply.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html