Linux major/minor conversion not entirely correct

Mon Jun 2 09:09:35 UTC 2008

Quoting Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl> (from Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:31:52 +0200):

> Last week I've been toying around with getting sshd working inside a
> Linux jail, which seems to work quite nicely right now. I've made some
> changes to our Linux compat layer that could already get (partially)
> merged back to SVN.

Does this mean your patch makes sshd inside a linux jail working for
non-root logins? If yes: MFC planned (I haven't checked the commit
mails yet, sorry)?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
I have learned silence from the talkative,
toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind.