ports/123964: Mk fix: bsd.linux-rpm.mk - Handling of NOPORTDOCS

Fri Jul 18 06:23:55 UTC 2008

Quoting Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org> (from Fri, 18 Jul 2008
01:23:52 +0300):

> Is there anything wrong with this patch or can I commit it?

Personally I don't like the "x" as a variable name, and I would use a
shell loop instead of a make loop, but at this moment this is more
cosmetics than a requirement.

The real problem here is lack of time. Boris just returned from
vacations and is catching up with whatever piled up, and I am still
busy with more important things.

> Do you want me to do a tindy run over the ports that set
> AUTOMATIC_PLIST with NOPORTDOCS defined? Or anything else I can do to
> help get this in the tree?

That would be great.

Everyone was born right-handed.
Only the greatest overcome it.