kern/73777: [linux] [patch] linux emulation: root dir special handling useless and harmful

Volker volker at vwsoft.com
Fri Feb 22 21:20:04 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR kern/73777; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Volker <volker at vwsoft.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, avg at icyb.net.ua
Subject: Re: kern/73777: [linux] [patch] linux emulation: root dir special
 handling useless and harmful
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 22:16:02 +0100

 Andriy,

 I'm sorry to see your PR being in GNATS for years. I've checked your
 issue and was not able to get your patch into sync with current RELENG_7
 sources.

 I'm wondering if you're still thinking, the issue is real and am willing
 to send in new patches? If you think this issue has been solved in the
 meantime, please report back so we can close this PR.

 Thanks!