wine 1.1.9,1 Display problem

regisr regisr at pobox.com
Sun Dec 7 12:26:04 PST 2008

Le Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:44:28 +0100 Tijl Coosemans <tijl at ulyssis.org> a
écrit:

> pxplay.exe is Photodex Presenter which is a plugin like Flash.
> In a browser window it seems to work, not perfectly, but it works.
> Switching to full screen however doesn't. There's only sound and no
> display. So I can confirm the problem, but I have no idea what could
> be causing this.

The others programs that I run with wine are also Photodesk Presenter.
( I have suggested to the company to comppatible viewer, at least for
mac and linux!).

For index.exe, which is a flash executable, it launch windows with
Photodex Presenter but masked by this menu! I can launch each slideshow
separately, not in full screen.

But for international.exe I have only one big binary. I don't know how
it is made. It can be an archive file: running it create some files in
the drive C:
On Ubuntu it use a full screen mode. It is not my main request: I want
to see the slideshow, in windows at least ;-)

Photodex seems be the more used software for slideshow and AV in
international photography exhibitions (replacing Scala IMHO).

--
regis