wine-1.1.8 regression -- wine: could not load L"...": Invalid address

regisr regisr at pobox.com
Sun Dec 7 06:41:25 PST 2008

Le Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:49:48 +0100 Tijl Coosemans <tijl at ulyssis.org> a
écrit:

> > All programs use the full screen to display slideshows.

To resume:
One is running fine and the two others which had previously the 'could
not load L"Z:\\ ... "  ' error don't run correctly.
 For one there sound but no display and the mouse don't work on the
second.

> Do FreeBSD and Ubuntu run on the same machine?

Not the same machine. And I have no space to install ubuntu on the same
machine. I can check if there is wine on a Linux live CD to test it.

> What graphics drivers are you using?

(II) LoadModule: "radeon"
(II) Loading /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//radeon_drv.so
(II) Module radeon: vendor="X.Org Foundation"

regis