Current problem reports assigned to freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org

Roman Divacky rdivacky at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 26 06:24:19 UTC 2008

> o kern/117010  emulation  [linux] linux_getdents() get something like buffer ove

does the patch proposed by Dmitry and Alexander fix this? It would be really nice
to move forward with this....

> o kern/122318  emulation  [linux] [cmake]: Segmentation fault when running Linux

what about this one? IIRC Dmitry posted a patch, does it fix the issue? can we commit
that?

> o ports/126232 emulation  Linux ioctl TCGETS (0x5401) always fails

this looks trivial too....

Dmitry - do you have some more information? Feel free to start sending me patches (one patch
fixing one thing at a time), I'll review them (or try my best reviewing it), test them (ditto)
and try to commit

ok?