Teamspeak server issues on 6.2-stable AMD64

Tue Sep 18 07:12:31 PDT 2007

Quoting Jase Thew <bazerka at beardz.net> (from Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:31:08 +0100):

> Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>> Quoting Roman Divacky <rdivacky at freebsd.org> (from Tue, 18 Sep 2007
>>   09:45:38 +0200):

>> What does this mean exactly?  RELENG_6_2 or RELENG_6? And if it is
>>  RELENG_6, from when is your last update?

> Sorry, I should have mentioned that. It's RELENG_6 dated Tue Aug  7
> 01:31:13 BST 2007.

On Aug 29 I committed several improvements from -current to -stable.
Please update to a recent -stable and test again. Note: you may have
to set a sysctl related to the sound system to get sound working (if
teamspeak uses mmap() in some special way to handle sound). I don't
remember which sysctl it is... just search for something which sounds
somehow related to mmap and sound.

Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.