linuxolator problem on i386

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Thu Oct 4 14:15:20 PDT 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:08:22 +0300 Stefan Lambrev wrote:

> sorry for the late reply.

So do I. I'm on a business trip now so may be not very responsive...

> Here is ktrace.out.bz2 22KB

I gave up on this, can not find the culprit. Nor do I have the
apropriate binary...

> Just note that this is with 2.6.16 os.version and fc7
> So far only skype core dump, linux-opera works fine.

...but maybe here we can cooperate further. I tested skype with
linux_base-fc[67] and it works just fine for me at the recent -CURRENT:
-----
% uname -a
FreeBSD bsam.ru 7.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #0: Tue Oct  2 20:28:44 MSD 2007     bsam at bsam.ru:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MOOS  i386
-----

I'm interested if you can give me the result of "ktrace -i skype".

> As far as I can see the problem starts with 1492 skype_bin CALL
> freebsd6_mmap
> and at this point even kdump .. core dumps :)

Seems that you don't use linux_kdump here.

> I'll test little latter with fc6.

Did you have a chance?

WBR
--