Linux SDL still broken - even on i386 (Re: something wrong with Linux on 6.2-stable/amd64)

Mikhail T. mi at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Nov 22 14:17:30 PST 2007

I just checked -- civctp would no longer run even on i386, when using
6.3-PRERELEASE. The symptomps appear the same as what I described earlier on
an amd64 system.

	-mi

п'ятниця 20 липень 2007, Alexander Leidinger, Ви написали:
= > I updated my 6.2-stable install from June 7th to July 17th version and
= > can no longer run "Civillization Call to Power" -- a Linux SDL-using
= > game. I did not rebuild any ports -- just the OS.
= >
= > On startup the process goes into tight loop with only occasional syscalls