linux-fonconfig-2.2.3_6 not X11BASE clean

Wed Mar 21 13:37:47 UTC 2007

Quoting Karol Kwiatkowski <karol.kwiat at gmail.com> (from Wed, 21 Mar
2007 13:14:19 +0100):

> Hello all,
>
> environment:
> 	X11BASE=/usr/local
>
> problem:
> 	new version of linux-fonconfig (2.2.3_6) installs fonts.conf into
> ${PREFIX}/etc/fonts/fonts.conf. In that file there is a hardcoded path
> to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts which doesn't exist in my environment.
>
> solution:
> 	patch to x11-fonts/linux-config attached, I'm sending it here cause I'm
> not sure if that's a proper solution.

You don't need to patch fonts.conf. Just replace /usr/X11R6 globally
with $X11BASE. You also added the backup file to the plist, just do an
inplace replacement without the backup (-i option).

Have you ever noticed that the people who are always trying
to tell you `there's a time for work and a time for play'
never find the time for play?