Fwd: FreeBSD status reports due: July 7, 2007

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Sun Jun 24 19:21:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

you receive this because you did submit a report for last round.  Please
consider submitting an update.  Thank you!

Hello Everybody,

it's that time again.  We would like to remind everybody who has exciting
news to share to write a report about their project.  This is a good way
to improve exposure of your work, receive feedback and help.  As we are
closing in on 7.0 everybody is interested to know what's new - so please,
do tell!

In addition we would like to gather public relations status reports as
well - did you run a FreeBSD conference or are you going to?  Let the
world know how it went or why they should attend.  On that note,
everybody remember the early bird deadline for EuroBSDCon?  It's July 1
already!

Looking forward to your reports.  As always you can either use the
template or the generator CGI and mail the result to monthly@ by 07/07/07

http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml