(off-topic) Running "Windows Emulation" -

Marcin Cieslak saper at SYSTEM.PL
Sat Jun 2 23:51:41 UTC 2007

Scott Robbins wrote:

> My needs are, I think, far simpler than yours or Bakul's--basically, I
> just need a simple Windows install that will reach the Internet (which
> could be done with slirp) and work with our company's Nortel VPN client
> (which doesn't work with slirp)

Just curious, what kind of VPN connection do you require? Could FreeBSD
do the job itself? I am fighting to setup a working L2TP/IPSec
connection to the Microsoft Windows server, I *think* I am 70% done :)

(Feel free to reply off the list)

--
              << Marcin Cieslak // saper at system.pl >>