a patch to test

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 11:16:48 UTC 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 11:09:38AM +0200, Roman Divacky wrote:
> hi
>
> the linux-opera 9.2 as it is in ports doesn't start and hangs.
>
> can someone try this patch
>
> www.vlakno.cz/~rdivacky/pav.patch
>
> and tell me if it fixes it? I have almost no time these days and I wrote
> the patch some time ago and now I just remembered I did :)

The latest linux-opera (20070409_2) has been working for me without
problem, without a patch, both on CURRENT and STABLE.

There was a problem around 2 weeks ago, but I thought the latest
revision (the _2, I guess) fixed it.  (There was a thread on
forums.bsdnexus.com about it--it seemed to be fixed for everyone after
the latest revision.)

http://forums.bsdnexus.com/viewtopic.php?id=1639

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Xander: You're considered somewhat cool.
Oz: I am?
Xander: Is it because you always tend to express yourself in
short, non-commital sentences?
Oz: Could be.