[net/citrix_ica/] /usr/local/bin/wfcmgr ... hangs upon exec().

Sun Apr 22 17:09:08 UTC 2007

Quoting "Wilkinson, Alex" <alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au> (Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:35:04 +0800):

>     0n Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 10:21:56AM +0200, Roman Divacky wrote:

>     >rebuild linuxulator with -DDEBUG=1 and put the messages somewhere (web?)
>     >I'll try to get some time to look at it. but ptsopn doesn't sound linuxulator
>     >related... we'll see
>     >
>     >please post the message, thnx
>
> erm, roman, can you define "linuxulator". Are you talking about:
> emulators/linux_base-fc4/ ? Or /boot/kernel/linux.ko ?
>
> And if its the latter, can you provide instructions ?

Add
	CFLAGS+=-DDEBUG=1
to /sys/modules/linux/Makefile.

> Also why do we have some many linux_base-* in the ports ? How is one meant to
> determine which is the 'correct' one to use ?

Every linux port depends upon the right one. All other are for testing
or special purposes.