[net/citrix_ica/] /usr/local/bin/wfcmgr ... hangs upon exec().

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Fri Apr 20 07:01:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I use net/citrix_ica/ daily running on FreeBSD CURRENT.
One of the tools that comes bundled with the port is wfcmgr
(used for managing your applications to connect to).

Problem:
--------

/usr/local/bin/wfcmgr HANGS. :(

^t says:

load: 0.37  cmd: wfcmgr 727 [ptsopn] 0.19u 0.23s 2% 7040k
load: 0.37  cmd: wfcmgr 727 [ptsopn] 0.19u 0.23s 2% 7040k

When Alexander Leidinger updated compat.linux.osrelease to
2.6.16 this problem disappeared. However, it has reared its
ugly head again.

Question:
--------

Can someone please give me a helping hand to debug this ?
ktrace,truss,strace, gdb ? Just let me know.

Since I use this application daily, for very important applications
I would be _very_ _very_ happy to get this resolved (or I have to run
a real windows box :( ).

Details
-------
FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #0: Tue Apr 10 13:47:53 WST 2007
compat.linux.oss_version: 198144
compat.linux.osrelease: 2.6.16
compat.linux.osname: Linux

Cheers

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.