Bounty and timeline on vmware 5.x on FreeBSD 6.x

John Kozubik john at kozubik.com
Mon Apr 16 13:41:15 UTC 2007

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007, Eric Anderson wrote:

> Did you get any takers on this?

No.  Other than the two or three people (including yourself, IIRC) that
offered to perhaps kick in a few bucks, I have not had any response to
this.

I'd like to hear from Orlando Bassotto as to exactly how big of a project
he thinks this would be - and how much he would charge a client to do it.
That will give me a better idea of how appropriate my (roughly) $1000
bounty is.

He has not responded to this thread ... yet :)