ports/110632: [patch] x11-fonts/linux-fontconfig is not X11BASE clean

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 7 05:00:20 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/110632; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, karol.kwiat at gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/110632: [patch] x11-fonts/linux-fontconfig is not
	X11BASE clean
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 00:57:34 -0400

 Another followup.  In the course of installing jdk, I had to install
 urwfonts.  This created an X11R6/lib/fonts directory (I have X11BASE set
 to /usr/local like the others with the problem.)

 After that, acroread works.  It gives an error if I try to open a pdf
 from a browser, saying failed to initialize the plugin, however, the pdf
 file will open a moment later.

 I don't think this can even be considered a workaround, but it might
 help someone who runs into the problem and desperately needs to open a
 pdf file.

 --

 Scott Robbins

 PGP keyID EB3467D6
 ( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )