[RFC] Port for nspluginwrapper

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Apr 4 13:36:40 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 08:47:53PM +0800, Rong-en Fan wrote:
> On 4/4/07, Dave Grochowski <malus.x at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Hey,
> >

> It works! I updated the port at
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~rafan/nspluginwrapper.shar
>
> I use REINPLACE_CMD instead of patch file there. I think this port
> is in good shape. If there is no big problem, I will commit it in few hours.
>
> Regards
> Rong-En Fan

Thank you--this updated version works on my version of
6.2-STABLE--yesterday's update didn't work on it.

On CURRENT where so far, it seems to be a "just me" issue, it's still
not working--I'll have to check what sort of error it is when I get
home, but I suspect it's the same one--firefox starts, but will crash on
a flash or pdf page.

Thanks so much for your efforts. I suspect this trouble on my CURRENT
box is, as I said, a just me issue. I hate those.  :-(

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Buffy: Okay, well, how long before you un-crypt it?
Willow: Hours. Days maybe. Anyone suggesting months would not
be accused of crazy talk.