Linux & Maple

Albert Shih shih at math.jussieu.fr
Mon Oct 9 12:25:04 PDT 2006

 Le 06/10/2006 à 20:51:37+0400, Boris Samorodov a écrit
> On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:49:53 +0200 Albert Shih wrote:
>
> > I'm sure on 29 septembre 2006 it's working. But I don't remeber when is
> > last time (before 29 sept) i make a buildworld. But it's not very long time
> > because I make buildworld many time (one time on 2 weeks).
>
> OK. At september there were three patches to linux code. Assuming that
> you track -STABLE, you know how to revert patches. (If no, I'll help
> you.)
>
> Can you try to revert those patches (one at a time) back, rebuild
> linux module and report if one of them helps:
>
> - revert src/sys/i386/linux/linux_machdep.c back to 1.48.2.1;
> - revert src/sys/compat/linux/linux_misc.c back to 1.170.2.1;
> - revert src/sys/compat/linux/linux_file.c back to 1.91.
>
> If you find a victim, double-check that returning to a new version
> actually break things to you. Then report me the results.
>
> Hope that may help us to find the problem.

Hi all.

I'm very sorry to «disapeare»....

I've found the solution of my problem.

I'm using your advice : ktrace (I don't known this command before) and I
find something strange :

prw-------   1 root      wheel               0 Sep  4 11:42 make_fifo_7y8qRhnDX
prw-------   1 root      wheel               0 Sep  4 11:42 make_fifo_DJIThldDj

in

/tmp

I don't known what it'is, and how they come here.

But what I known is when I delete this file everything work fine with
maple.

Event with last cvsup source the maple work fine.

Lots of thanks for your help

Best regards.

--
Albert SHIH