linux-base_ac2 experimental port [was: Re: linux_base]

Mon May 15 13:33:14 UTC 2006

Quoting Andreas Kohn <andreas.kohn at gmx.net> (from Mon, 15 May 2006
13:47:49 +0200):

> Cross posted to freebsd-emulation@, basically to solicit comments if any
> such port would be helpful as long as alpha "support" exists in FreeBSD
> 5.x/6.x.

With my experience (no response at all) after posting a "does someone
use the linuxolator on alpha, if yes can you test -current" I doubt it
will be really useful. But if you want it to be committed (for those
handful of people which run alpha and may decide to try an old linux
program just for fun), I can do that (please make sure it is marked
IGNORE on >=7).

Famous, adj.:
	Conspicuously miserable.
		-- Ambrose Bierce