linux-org-libs port downloading xorg-x11-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2.1.src.rpm, not using it

Ben Korvemaker bfkorvem+freebsd at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 29 16:32:59 UTC 2006

It's probably all my fault.

When prepping for an upgrade and running 'portupgrade -praF', I noticed
linux-xorg-libs downloading xorg-x11-6.8.2-37.FC4.49.2.1.src.rpm, a
53MB file. During upgrading, it was never even accessed. (normally i'd
not look so closely, but i was curious what on earth it would do with a
src.rpm)

Nothing obvious jumps out of /etc/make.conf. Any idea what I've done
wrong?

Ben
--
Ben Korvemaker                   Eagles may soar, but weasels don't
bfkorvem at uwaterloo.ca                  get sucked into jet engines.