linux_base-fc4 installing in the wrong path

consumidor consumidor at mundinho.com.br
Fri Jun 23 12:50:55 UTC 2006

gentlemen:

my port of linux_base-fc4 is installing all binaries, libs etc in /usr/local.
at the end of the install it "brands" all my binaries in /usr/local/bin
and /usr/local/sbin, so my applications become unusable. It also installs
libc.so.6 on /usr/local/lib, breaking a lot of stuff. I googled  for hours,
to no avail. Would you please help me on getting this done right? I mean, I
presume it should be installed on /usr/compat/linux

cheers,

joe karma