My Linux AIO Implementation Calling for Test

Divacky Roman xdivac02 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Fri Jul 28 09:36:58 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 05:44:01PM +0800, Intron wrote:
> Download: http://ftp.intron.ac/tmp/linux_aio-20060727.tar.bz2
>
> Based on FreeBSD aio(4), my patch set has implemented 5 system calls
> of Linux Asynchronous Input/Output: io_setup(2), io_destroy(2),
> io_getevents(2), io_submit(2) and io_cancel(2). It only works with
> 7.0-CURRENT.

havent studied details but here are my suggestions:

1) please conform to style(9)

2) please use LMSG, ARGS macros to be conform with the rest of the linuxolator

3) why do you use uma directly? linuxolator uses malloc from within M_LINUX. I
personally dont mind using uma zone directly but if there is a reason for it.

thnx for your contribution!

roman