[kris@FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: ports/emulators/rtc Makefile]

Sat Feb 25 14:01:27 PST 2006

Am Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:10:45 -0500
schrieb Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org>:

> FYI; see http://pointyhat.freebsd.org and/or previous email
> notifications for the full log.
>
> Thanks,
> Kris
>
> P.S. Since we are currently in ports freeze for the 5.5 and 6.1
> release cycles, your swift attention to this problem is requested.

I didn't looked at the pointyhat logs, but I think the problem is the
remaining linker.hints file at deinstall time. I solved this with a
kldxref (PREFIX/modules is now removed).

While I'm here fix the port a little bit to be more package friendly.

               I believe the technical term is "Oops!"
WL http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1FZ4DTHQE9PQ8/ref=wl_em_to/