problems installing some RPM's

Paulo Silva psfilho.developer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 02:30:30 UTC 2006

Hi, Sires,

I was trying to install the Linux plugins for Mozilla and i've needed to
install some RPM's from Red Hat Linux 9. But this version of Red Hat Linux
is now unsupported, and these RPM's aren't anymore available in Red Hat ftp
servers:

- atk-1.2.0-2.i386.rpm
- glib2-2.2.1-1.i386.rpm

Nor they was backed up on FreeBSD servers.

I've found the correct rpm's on this link:

http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/9/os/i386/

Then, please, update the links from this port to the correct ones. I am
sending you these files to you to turn them available to all freebsd users
that need them.

Thank you.

Paulo Silva-Filho.