[emulation] ports/95158: The port linux_base-fc3 misses two fundamental packages

Sun Apr 2 08:20:20 UTC 2006

Am Sun, 2 Apr 2006 01:34:30 +0200 (CEST)
schrieb Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer.com>:

> > AFAIK this needs kernel support, which we don't have. But this is just a
> > wild guess at midnight, it may be wrong...
>
> I believe you are right.  The one thing I do not know is whether
> applications linked against libselinux, or libselinux itself, will
> fail graciously in case kernel support is missing.  If this is the
> case, it might make sense to include it even if, obviously, we do
> not have the kernel support.

What about waiting until someone complains or asks questions?

            Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
     teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
WL http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1FZ4DTHQE9PQ8/ref=wl_em_to/