kqemu-kmod port

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 26 06:48:41 PDT 2005

Hi ru!

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:57:59 +0900
Norikatsu Shigemura <nork at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Hi qemu maintainer and users!
> 	I want kqemu only port to make buildkernel with PORTS_MODULES.
> 	I tested that make buildworld PORTS_MODULES=emulators/qemu,
> 	but no good.  So I decided to make kqemu-kmod port.>
> 	If I commit following port, I'll remove kqemu related code
> 	from emulators/qemu/Makefile and add dependency on kqemu-kmod.

> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~nork/kqemu-kmod.shar

	I'll try to make buildworld with abobe expremental ports:
	# make -j1 buildkernel PORTS_MODULES=local/kqemu-kmod

	But I contacted a problem like following lines:

cd ${PORTSDIR:-/usr/ports}/local/kqemu-kmod; SYSDIR= /usr/obj/usr/src/make.i386/make -B all
===>  Building for kqemu-kmod-0.7.2
"/usr/src/share/mk/bsd.kmod.mk", line 12: "can't find kernel source tree"
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/local/kqemu-kmod.
*** Error code 1
1 error