Update port: graphics/linux_dri to 4.4.0

Alexander Leidinger netchild at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 8 10:59:05 PDT 2005

On Fri,  7 Oct 2005 19:28:04 +0200 (CEST)
Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort at freebsd.org> wrote:

> - Update to 4.4.0 (although a more recent version is available,
>   x11/linux-XFree86-libs is still at 4.3.99.902): fixes an unresolved

If the more recent version still runs without problems with our default
linux_base, there are no reasons to object to an update.

>   library dependency in libGLU (libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3)
> - Remove useless brandelf commands from do-install

Just because it works without brandelf, they are not useless. In some
edge cases it prevents foot-shooting, so please readd the call to
brandelf (it's able to process multiple files at once, so only one
invocation is needed).

Except from the brandelf part there are no objections from my side.
Feel free to commit after adding the brandelf part.

               I believe the technical term is "Oops!"