vmware3 port works on FreeBSD 6

Danny Puckett dpuckett at comresource.com
Sun Nov 13 07:14:37 PST 2005

It wont l for me.  I receive the following

intstal/usr/ports/emulators/vmware3/work/vmware-distrib/vmmon-only/freebsd/driver.c:172:error:unknown
ield `d_maj' specified in initializer
/usr/ports/emulators/vmware3/work/vmware-distrib/vmmon-only/freebsd/driver.c:181:
warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast