linux-glib2 unavailable ?

Mon Nov 7 02:26:38 PST 2005

Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org> wrote:

> Talk to the maintainer or look around for it yourself, e.g. on google
> or an FTP search engine.

rpmseek finds some version, but not this particular (old and stale) version
anymore.

ATM I'm looking if we can replace it with something newer. Maybe 2.4 or 2.6.
This depends on which glibc the library needs (gtk.org itself says those
glib and gtk versions are ABI compatible).

I don't know if I get to it this evening, so if someone has more time: go
ahead.

Love is a grave mental disease.
		-- Plato