Fix slave ports of linux-gtk on amd64

Tilman Linneweh arved at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 4 02:19:41 PST 2005

* Alexander Leidinger [Friday, 4. November 2005 10:02 ]:
> Tilman Linneweh <arved at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > Currently linux-jpeg & Co. are not fetchable, because the ARCH
> > manipulation needs to happen before bsd.port.pre.mk.
>
> The '.if (${ARCH} == "amd64")' part just below your patch is superflous
> then, so I think your patch is not complete...

No, this is for the (unlikely, because it is not really supported) case, that
someone wants to crossbuild a amd64-package on a non-amd64, as stated in
bsd.port.mk:

# ARCH			- The architecture of the target machine, such as would be
#				  returned by "uname -p".  (Note: Ports should test against
#				  ARCH, and not the host machine's architecture which is
#				  MACHINE_ARCH, to enable ports to be cross-built.)

Of course i can remove it, if you don't like it.

regards
tilman