Auto-Ack for "Re: Order"

Scott Hazen Mueller scott at zorch.sf-bay.org
Wed May 4 17:28:08 PDT 2005

Your mail message was received by scott at zorch.sf-bay.org (Scott Hazen Mueller).
It has been filed for review, however, see below.

Due to the high volume of mail, responses may be delayed as much as 3-4 weeks,
if you get one at all.

If you were submitting a posting for one of the following groups, please
resubmit it to the address listed below:

Group				        Address
-----				        -------
ba.announce			        sfbay-announce at zorch.sf-bay.org
comp.newprod			    newprod at zorch.sf-bay.org
comp.sys.sun.announce		css-announce at zorch.sf-bay.org
news.admin.technical		natech at zorch.sf-bay.org
rec.arts.sf.announce		sf-announce at zorch.sf-bay.org

If you do not send your submission to the correct submission address it will
not be forwarded to the backup moderator for that group and will not be
processed when I am away.

If you are writing to report a spam, please send complaints to the responsible
provider(s) and if necessary to their upstream ISPs.  For more information on
how, see <URL:http://spam.abuse.net/spam/howtocomplain.html>.

If you are writing to offer to link to the boycott site, please feel free.
There is a page of GIFs at <URL:http://spam.abuse.net/bits/links.shtml>.  If
you are writing to say you've already linked, thank you.

If you are being used to relay spam, see <URL:http://www.mail-abuse.org/tsi/>.
For assistance with relaying problems, contact tsi at mail-abuse.org.

I do not respond to e-mail about MLMs.

I do not have time any more to assist with:

  reporting spams;
  decoding spams;
  complaining about spams.

If you have written me about one of those, very sorry, but I most likely won't
reply.  However, Doug Muth <doug.muth at gmail.com> has graciously volunteered to
assist.

Please contact me if you correspond with me regularly and would like to stop
getting this autoreponse.