linux-* pkg-plist errors

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Mar 27 08:17:00 PST 2005

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

> Those fixes are independent from the USE_LINUX issues. Do you want to
> see patches for those too?

Patches.  Always patches.  Yes, those too.

> I haven't changed every port yet, so I don't have patches available yet
> (but since it's a backout it is known to work).

Ah, words as spoken by the very young, who have not yet seen 25 years'
worth of things that Cannot Possibly Break, continuously and forever
blowing up left and right :-)

Yes to patches and yes to testing on the cluster, please.

OTOH since this is so invasive we may need to let it remain broken
for 5.4 except for the default linux_base.

mcl